- Name: apache-mod_ssl
- Version: 2.4.37
- Release: 1.2.mga6
- Group: System/Servers
- License: ASL 2.0
- Url: http://httpd.apache.org
- Summary: Strong cryptography using the SSL and TLS protocols
- Architecture: armv5tl
- Size: 206720
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: bcornec <bcornec>
This module provides SSL v2/v3 and TLS v1 support for the Apache HTTP Server.
It was contributed by Ralf S. Engeschall based on his mod_ssl project and
originally derived from work by Ben Laurie.
This module relies on OpenSSL to provide the cryptography engine.
This module also have native SNI support, please look here for more
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=armv5t
- Cookie: localhost 1542617322
- Buildhost: localhost