- Name: afpfs-ng
- Version: 0.8.1
- Release: 8.mga6
- Group: Networking/File transfer
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://sites.google.com/site/alexthepuffin/home
- Summary: An open source client for Apple Filing Protocol
- Architecture: armv7hl
- Size: 94765
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: pterjan <pterjan>
afpfs-ng is a client for the Apple Filing Protocol (AFP) which will let
you mount and access shared volumes from Mac OS X (or netatalk).
There is a FUSE-based client which lets you mount a remote filesystem.
There is also a simple, command-line AFP client; think about it as an
FTP client for AFP.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=vfpv3-d16
- Cookie: armlet2.mageia.org 1479123970
- Buildhost: armlet2.mageia.org