- Name: chroma
- Version: 1.15
- Release: 5.mga6
- Group: Games/Puzzles
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://www.level7.org.uk/chroma/
- Summary: Abstract puzzle game with complex patterns of colourful shapes
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 3495112
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
Chroma is an abstract puzzle game. A variety of colourful shapes
are arranged in a series of increasingly complex patterns, forming
fiendish traps that must be disarmed and mysterious puzzles that
must be manipulated in order to give up their subtle secrets.
Initially so straightforward that anyone can pick it up and begin
to play, yet gradually becoming difficult enough to tax even
the brightest of minds.
Have you got what it takes to solve Chroma?
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
- Cookie: sucuk.mageia.org 1455384909
- Buildhost: sucuk.mageia.org