- Fri Sep 14 2018 akien <akien> 1.28.0-1.1.mga6
(not released yet)
+ Revision: 1258965
- Add patch to fix debuginfo metadata with LLVM 3.9.1 (should fix Firefox FTBFS)
- Back to system llvm 3.9.1, with F27 patch to fix build regression
- Fix underlinking issue in bundled llvm
- Build against bundled LLVM, seems 3.9.1 is too old for rust 1.28.0
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Aug 02 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.28.0.
o Exclude rust-src from auto-requires.
o Remove backup files from %configure munging.
- Sync with Fedora: Tue Jul 10 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.27.1.
o Security fix for CVE-2018-1000622
- Update to 1.27.0 again (same as r1239842)
- Reduce debuginfo on i586 (LLVM ERROR: out of memory)
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Jun 21 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.27.0.
o Reduce debuginfo on i686 (LLVM ERROR: out of memory)
- Rebuild (previous build failed due to timeout)
- Sync with Fedora: Thu May 10 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.26.0.
o Add cargo, rls, and analysis
o Filter codegen-backends from Provides too.
- Obsolete cargo packages from the previous split SRPM
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Mar 29 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.25.0.
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Mar 01 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.24.1.
o Backport a rebuild fix for rust#48308.
o rhbz1546541: drop full-bootstrap; cmp libs before symlinking.
o Backport pr46592 to fix local_rebuild bootstrapping.
o Backport pr48362 to fix relative/absolute libdir.
o Patch binaryen for GCC 8
- Sync with Fedora: Mon Jan 08 2018 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.23.0.
- Enforce again usage of rpm-mageia-setup-build >= 2.20.1 to fix .rustc section stripping
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Nov 23 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.22.1.
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Oct 12 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.21.0.
- Rebuild with explicit BR on rpm-mageia-setup-build >= 2.20.1 to fix debuginfo stripping
- Rebuild against rpm-mageia-setup-2.20.1-1.mga6 with fixed _debug_install_post
- Sync with Fedora: Mon Sep 11 2017 Josh Stone
o ABI fixes for ppc64 and s390x.
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Aug 31 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.20.0.
o Add a rust-src subpackage.
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Jul 20 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.19.0.
- Fri Jun 9 2017 akien <akien> 1.18.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1107392
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Jun 08 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.18.0.
- Sync with Fedora: do not require rust-rpm-macros
- Sync with Fedora: Mon May 08 2017 Josh Stone
o Move shared libraries back to libdir and symlink in rustlib
- Fri May 5 2017 akien <akien> 1.17.0-3.mga6
+ Revision: 1099173
- Fix stripping of .rustc due to unsupported _find_debuginfo_opts option, workaround with _find_debuginfo_dwz_opts
- Thu May 4 2017 akien <akien> 1.17.0-2.mga6
+ Revision: 1099022
- Rebuild against fixed llvm for armv7hl
- Fix rust-gdb conflicts
- Tue May 2 2017 akien <akien> 1.17.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1098716
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Apr 27 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.17.0.
- Sun Mar 19 2017 akien <akien> 1.16.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1093562
- Sync with Fedora: Fri Mar 17 2017 Josh Stone
o Limit rust-lldb arches
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Mar 16 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.16.0.
o Use rustbuild instead of the old makefiles.
o Update bootstrapping to include rust-std and cargo.
o Add a rust-lldb subpackage.
- Sat Feb 11 2017 akien <akien> 1.15.1-2.mga6
+ Revision: 1085711
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Feb 09 2017 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.15.1.
o Require rust-rpm-macros for new crate packaging.
o Keep shared libraries under rustlib/, only debug-stripped.
- Sat Jan 7 2017 tmb <tmb> 1.14.0-2.mga6
+ Revision: 1080475
- rebuild with new llvm
- Fri Dec 23 2016 akien <akien> 1.14.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1076533
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Dec 22 2016 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.14.0.
o Rewrite bootstrap logic to target specific arches.
- Sat Nov 12 2016 akien <akien> 1.13.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1066912
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Nov 10 2016 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.13.0.
o Use hardening flags for linking.
o Split the standard library into its own package
o Centralize rustlib/ under /usr/lib/ for multilib integration.
- Fri Oct 21 2016 akien <akien> 1.12.1-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1062906
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Oct 20 2016 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.12.1.
o Allow building against llvm-static.
o Add ncurses-devel for llvm-config's -ltinfo.
- Mon Oct 10 2016 akien <akien> 1.12.0-5.mga6
+ Revision: 1060082
- Sync with Fedora: Fri Oct 07 2016 Josh Stone
o Rebuild with fixed eu-strip (rhbz1380961)
- Sync with Fedora: Thu Oct 06 2016 Josh Stone
o Bootstrap aarch64. (Not used on Mageia yet, but kept to reduce diff)
o Use jemalloc's MALLOC_CONF to work around #36944.
o Apply pr36933 to really disable armv7hl NEON.
- Relax the self requirement to just version
- Mon Oct 3 2016 akien <akien> 1.12.0-4.mga6
+ Revision: 1058194
- Rebuild with system rustc
- Sun Oct 2 2016 pterjan <pterjan> 1.12.0-3.mga6
+ Revision: 1058164
- Switch to armv6, currently v7 uses neon
- make rustc load libpthread.so.0 in bootstrap mode on armv7hl, it needs it
- Sun Oct 2 2016 akien <akien> 1.12.0-2.mga6
+ Revision: 1058156
- Use a hack to pass -g to eu-strip and workaround rhbz#1380961
The _find_debuginfo_opts macro used by Fedora seems not supported on Mageia.
- Sun Oct 2 2016 akien <akien> 1.12.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1058129
- Bootstrap again (we still do not have a system rust for armv7hl)
- Sync with Fedora: Sat Oct 01 2016 Josh Stone
o Protect .rustc from rpm stripping.
- Sync with Fedora: Fri Sep 30 2016 Josh Stone
o Update to 1.12.0.
o Always use --local-rust-root, even for bootstrap binaries.
o Remove the rebuild conditional - the build system now figures it out.
o Let minidebuginfo do its thing, since metadata is no longer a note.
o Let rust build its own compiler-rt builtins again.
- Sat Oct 1 2016 akien <akien> 1.11.0-5.mga6
+ Revision: 1058049
- Ensure build with glibc 6:2.22-21
- Sat Oct 1 2016 akien <akien> 1.11.0-4.mga6
+ Revision: 1058040
- Rebuild (still with bootstrap) for fixed glibc on armv7hl
- Fri Sep 30 2016 akien <akien> 1.11.0-3.mga6
+ Revision: 1057903
- RPM group is still mandatory for Mageia
- Handle conflict with previous package due to moved rust-gdb
- Enable bootstrap and add 1.10.0 compiler binaries for all arches
- Adjust spec file to Mageia's specifities:
o 32-bit x86 arch is i586 and not i686, use %ix86 macro in the logic
o No provides on /usr/bin/ps, require procps-ng instead
o compiler-rt version is 3.8.1
o ldconfig is automatically called by filetriggers
- Sync package with Fedora's, effectively rewriting the whole spec
o Rationale: our package was broken as it did not handle bootstrapping properly,
and let the buildsystem download the rust compiler binaries from the Internet.
Fedora has started a sane work on rust and we want to create synergiesTM.
- Changelog from the package imported from Fedora (1.11.0-3), MIT licensed
o Sat Sep 03 2016 Josh Stone
* Rebuild without bootstrap binaries.
o Fri Sep 02 2016 Josh Stone
* Bootstrap armv7hl, with backported no-neon patch.
o Wed Aug 24 2016 Josh Stone
* Update to 1.11.0.
* Drop the backported patches.
* Patch get-stage0.py to trust existing bootstrap binaries.
* Use libclang_rt.builtins from compiler-rt, dodging llvm-static issues.
* Use --local-rust-root to make sure the right bootstrap is used.
o Sat Aug 13 2016 Josh Stone
o Fri Aug 12 2016 Josh Stone
* Initial import into Fedora (#1356907), bootstrapped
* Format license text as suggested in review.
* Note how the tests already run in parallel.
* Undefine _include_minidebuginfo, because it duplicates ".note.rustc".
* Don't let checks fail the whole build.
* Note that -doc can't be noarch, as rpmdiff doesn't allow variations.
o Tue Jul 26 2016 Josh Stone
* Update -doc directory ownership, and mark its licenses.
* Package and declare licenses for libbacktrace and hoedown.
* Set bootstrap_base as a global.
* Explicitly require python2.
o Thu Jul 14 2016 Josh Stone
* Initial package, bootstrapped
- Fri Sep 30 2016 shlomif <shlomif> 1.11.0-2.mga6
+ Revision: 1057836
- Rebuild to see if there's a downloading-from-the-inet bug.
- Thu Sep 8 2016 shlomif <shlomif> 1.11.0-1.mga6
+ Revision: 1050860
- Add a missing cmake BuildReq.
- New version 1.11.0. ( MGA#19282 )
- Tue Mar 15 2016 shlomif <shlomif> 1.7.0-2.mga6
+ Revision: 991033
- Remove trailing dot in summary
- New version 1.7.0
- Fri Feb 5 2016 umeabot <umeabot> 0.10-5.mga6
+ Revision: 939308
- Mageia 6 Mass Rebuild