- Name: dustrac
- Version: 2.0.1
- Release: 4.mga7
- Group: Games/Sports
- License: GPLv3+
- Url: http://juzzlin.github.io/DustRacing2D
- Summary: Dust Racing 2D is a traditional top-down car racing game including a level editor
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 7508758
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
Dust Racing 2D (dustrac) is an open source, tile-based 2D racing game
developed by Jussi Lind and contributors.
The purpose of the game is to race against challenging computer players on
different race tracks. Finishing in TOP-6 will unlock a new race track.
Only a small portion of the race track is visible on the scrolling screen.
There's also an option for a split-screen two player game. Dust Racing 2D
comes with a Qt-based level editor that makes creating new race tracks easy.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1553928753
- Buildhost: localhost