- Name: gpredict
- Version: 2.2.1
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: Sciences/Geosciences
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://gpredict.oz9aec.net
- Summary: Fast and accurate real-time satellite tracking
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 5639686
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
Gpredict includes the following features:
* Tracking an infinite number of satellites only limited by the
physical memory and processing power of the computer.
* Display the tracking data in lists, maps, polar plots and any
combination of these.
* You can have many modules open at the same either in a
notebook or in their own windows. The module can also run in
* You can use many ground stations. Ground station coordinates
can either be entered manually or you can get some appriximate values
from a list with more than 2000 predefined locations worldwide.
* Predict upcoming passes for satellites, including passes where a
satellite may be visible and communication windows
* Very detailed information about both the real time data and the
* Gpredict can run in real-time, simulated real-time (fast forward and
backward), and manual time control.
* Doppler tuning of radios via Hamlib rigctld.
* Antenna rotator control via Hamlib rotctld.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1537854184
- Buildhost: localhost