- Name: php-iconv
- Version: 7.4.8
- Release: 2.mga7
- Epoch: 3
- Group: Development/PHP
- License: PHP License
- Url: http://www.php.net/iconv
- Summary: Iconv extension module for PHP
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 49276
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: mokraemer <mokraemer>
This is a dynamic shared object (DSO) for PHP that will add iconv support.
This module contains an interface to iconv character set conversion facility.
With this module, you can turn a string represented by a local character set
into the one represented by another character set, which may be the Unicode
character set. Supported character sets depend on the iconv implementation of
your system. Note that the iconv function on some systems may not work as you
expect. In such case, it'd be a good idea to install the GNU libiconv library.
It will most likely end up with more consistent results.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector-all -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1594283658
- Buildhost: localhost