- Name: gbrainy
- Version: 2.4.0
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Graphical desktop/GNOME
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/gbrainy
- Summary: A brain teaser game and trainer to have fun and to keep your brain trained
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 6709658
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
gbrainy is a brain teaser game and trainer to have fun and to keep your brain
It provides the following types of games:
* Logic puzzles. Games designed to challenge your reasoning and thinking
* Mental calculation. Games based on arithmetical operations designed to
prove your mental calculation skills.
* Memory trainers. Games designed to challenge your short term memory.
* Verbal analogies. Games that challenge your verbal aptitude.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1553144248
- Buildhost: localhost