- Name: ecflow-ui
- Version: 4.14.0
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Monitoring
- License: ASL 2.0
- Url: https://software.ecmwf.int/wiki/display/ECFLOW/ecflow+home
- Summary: Graphical applications for ecFlow
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 32344642
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: kekepower <kekepower>
ecFlow is a work flow package that enables users to run a large number of
programs (with dependencies on each other and on time) in a controlled
environment. It provides reasonable tolerance for hardware and software
failures, combined with good restart capabilities.
ecFlow submits tasks (jobs) and receives acknowledgements from tasks when
they change status and when they send events, using child commands embedded
in the scripts. Ecflow stores the relationship between tasks, and is able to
submit tasks dependent on triggers.
This package contains the client tools.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1553939465
- Buildhost: localhost