- Name: pyzo
- Version: 4.7.3
- Release: 1.1.mga7
- Group: Development/Python
- License: BSD
- Url: https://www.pyzo.org
- Summary: Cross-platform Python IDE focused on interactivity and introspection
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 4953689
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
Pyzo is a cross-platform Python IDE focused on interactivity and
introspection, which makes it very suitable for scientific computing.
Its practical design is aimed at simplicity and efficiency.
It consists of two main components, the editor and the shell, and
uses a set of pluggable tools to help the programmer in various ways.
Some example tools are source structure, project manager,
interactive help and workspace.
- Cookie: localhost 1570986333
- Buildhost: localhost