- Name: python-ecdsa
- Version: 0.13.3
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Development/Python
- License: MIT
- Url: http://github.com/warner/python-ecdsa
- Summary: ECDSA cryptographic signature library (pure python)
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 63992
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
This is an easy-to-use implementation of ECDSA cryptography (Elliptic Curve
Digital Signature Algorithm), implemented purely in Python.
With this library, you can quickly create keypairs (signing key and verifying key),
sign messages, and verify the signatures.
The keys and signatures are very short, making them easy to handle and
incorporate into other protocols.
- Cookie: localhost 1574526740
- Buildhost: localhost