- Name: viewvc
- Version: 1.1.28
- Release: 1.mga7
- Epoch: 0
- Group: System/Servers
- License: BSD
- Url: http://www.viewvc.org/
- Summary: Browser interface for CVS and Subversion version control repositories
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 623293
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: shlomif <shlomif>
ViewVC is a browser interface for CVS and Subversion version control
repositories. It generates templatized HTML to present navigable
directory, revision, and change log listings. It can display specific
versions of files as well as diffs between those versions. Basically,
ViewVC provides the bulk of the report-like functionality you expect out
of your version control tool, but much more prettily than the average
textual command-line program output.
Here are some of the additional features of ViewVC:
* Support for filesystem-accessible CVS and Subversion repositories.
* Individually configurable virtual host support.
* Line-based annotation/blame display (CVS only).
* Revision graph capabilities (via integration with CvsGraph) (CVS
* Syntax highlighting support (via integration with GNU enscript).
* Bonsai-like repository query facilities.
* Template-driven output generation.
* Colorized, side-by-side differences.
* Tarball generation (by tag/branch for CVS, by revision for
* I18N support based on the Accept-Language request header.
* Ability to run either as CGI script or as a standalone server.
* Regexp-based file searching.
* INI-like configuration file (as opposed to requiring actual code
- Cookie: localhost 1589649498
- Buildhost: localhost