- Name: ipmitool
- Version: 1.8.18
- Release: 3.1.mga7
- Group: System/Kernel and hardware
- License: GPLv2
- Url: https://github.com/ipmitool/ipmitool
- Summary: Utility for interfacing with IPMI devices
- Architecture: aarch64
- Size: 820329
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
IPMI stands for Intelligent Platform Management Interface
and is an open standard for machine health, and (remote) control
and is implemented by many hardware vendors - Intel is one of the originators,
and early adopters of the standard.
This package contains a utility for interfacing with IPMI-enabled devices
through either the OpenIPMI kernel driver or with IPMI-over-LAN protocol.
These functions include printing FRU(Field Replaceable Unit) information,
LAN configuration, sensor readings, and remote chassis power control.
- Cookie: localhost 1582192726
- Buildhost: localhost