- Name: graphicsmagick
- Version: 1.3.33
- Release: 1.1.mga7
- Group: Graphics/Editors and Converters
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://www.graphicsmagick.org/
- Summary: An X application for displaying and manipulating images
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 3042491
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: ns80 <ns80>
GraphicsMagick is the swiss army knife of image processing. It
provides a robust collection of tools and libraries which support
reading, writing, and manipulating an image in over 88 major formats
including important formats like DPX, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PNG, PDF,
SVG, and TIFF. GraphicsMagick supports huge images on systems that
support large files, and has been tested with gigapixel-size images.
GraphicsMagick can create new images on the fly, making it suitable
for building dynamic Web applications. GraphicsMagick may be used to
resize, rotate, sharpen, color reduce, or add special effects to an
image and save the result in the same or differing image format.
Image processing operations are available from the command line, as
well as through C, C++, Perl, or Windows COM programming interfaces.
Extensions are available from third-parties to support programming in
Python, Tcl, and Ruby. With some modification, language extensions for
ImageMagick may be used.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1575449234
- Buildhost: localhost