- Name: godot
- Version: 3.1.2
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Development/Tools
- License: MIT and CC-BY and ASL 2.0 and BSD and zlib and OFL and Bitstream Vera Fonts Copyright and ISC and MPLv2.0
- Url: https://godotengine.org
- Summary: Multi-platform 2D and 3D game engine with a feature-rich editor
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 52164604
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: akien <akien>
Godot is an advanced, feature-packed, multi-platform 2D and 3D game engine.
It provides a huge set of common tools, so you can just focus on making
your game without reinventing the wheel.
Godot is completely free and open source under the very permissive MIT
license. No strings attached, no royalties, nothing. Your game is yours,
down to the last line of engine code.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1577958930
- Buildhost: localhost