- Name: dpkg
- Version: 1.19.7
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: System/Packaging
- License: GPLv2 and GPLv2+ and LGPLv2+ and Public Domain and BSD
- Url: https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/dpkg
- Summary: Package maintenance system for Debian Linux
- Architecture: aarch64
- Size: 4738886
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: neoclust <neoclust>
This package provides the low-level infrastructure for handling the
installation and removal of Debian software packages.
This package contains the tools (including dpkg-source) required
to unpack, build and upload Debian source packages.
This package also contains the programs dpkg which used to handle the
installation and removal of packages on a Debian system.
This package also contains dselect, an interface for managing the
installation and removal of packages on the system.
dpkg and dselect will certainly be non-functional on a rpm-based system
because packages dependencies will likely be unmet.
- Cookie: localhost 1590107847
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: