- Name: dosbox-staging
- Version: 0.76.0
- Release: 1.mga8
- Group: Emulators
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: https://dosbox-staging.github.io/
- Summary: A modernized DOSBox to run old DOS games
- Architecture: aarch64
- Size: 3259656
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: julien <julien>
dosbox-staging is DOS/x86 emulator focusing on ease of use.
Based on DOSBox, it is a fork which use modern library (e.g.: sdl2) and
practice in an attempt to revitalize the development process.
It prioritize DOS gaming, while welcoming general improvements (such as for
productivity software) that don't impact game emulation quality
Some unique features: SDL2, pixel-perfect mode, resizable window, experimental
wayland support, better OPL3 emulation, MP3, FLAC, VORBIS, OPUS support and
many more (see https://dosbox-staging.github.io for a complete list).
DOSBox is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOSBox
very easy to port to different platforms. DOSBox has already been ported
to many different platforms, such as Windows, BeOS, Linux, MacOS X...
DOSBox also emulates CPU:286/386 realmode/protected mode,
Directory FileSystem/XMS/EMS, Tandy/Hercules/CGA/EGA/VGA/VESA
graphics, a SoundBlaster/Gravis Ultra Sound card for excellent
sound compatibility with older games.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1607035246
- Buildhost: localhost