- Name: auralquiz
- Version: 1.0.0
- Release: 5.mga8
- Group: Games/Other
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: https://jancoding.wordpress.com/auralquiz/
- Summary: A simple music quiz game for GNU/Linux
- Architecture: armv7hl
- Size: 692039
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
The game plays short pieces of music files from the player's chosen
folders, and presents a question and several answers about
the current song.
The fastest the answer, the more points the player receives. Up to
8 people can play, in a turn-based mode.
The game is quite complete already, but there are more modes
to be added, and several rough edges to polish.
Auralquiz uses Phonon for sound output.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -march=armv7-a -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=vfpv3-d16
- Cookie: localhost 1608141866
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: