- Name: dash-static
- Version: 0.5.11.2
- Release: 1.mga8
- Group: Shells
- License: BSD
- Url: http://gondor.apana.org.au/~herbert/dash/
- Summary: The Debian Almquist Shell (statically compiled)
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 125195
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: luigiwalser <luigiwalser>
"dash" is a POSIX compliant shell that is much smaller than "bash".
Dash supports many features that a real sh shell would support, however
it is much smaller in size. This becomes an advantage in situations
where there is a lack of memery (initial ram-disks, etc). dash does
lack a few features, like command line history.
dash is the continuation of the original NetBSD ash fork. dash is much
more up-to-date, and properly maintained.
You should install dash if you need a near featureful lightweight shell
that is similar to GNU's bash.
This version is statically compiled.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1605721089
- Buildhost: localhost