- Name: aeolus
- Version: 0.9.9
- Release: 1.mga8
- Group: Sound/Midi
- License: GPLv2+ and CC-BY-SA
- Url: http://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/aeolus/index.html
- Summary: Synthesized pipe organ emulator
- Architecture: aarch64
- Size: 102160
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: barjac <barjac>
Aeolus is a synthesized (i.e. not sampled) pipe organ emulator that
should be good enough to make an organist enjoy playing it. It is a
software synthesizer optimized for this job, with possibly hundreds
of controls for each stop, that enable the user to "voice"
Main features of the default instrument: three manuals and one pedal,
five different temperaments, variable tuning, MIDI control of course,
stereo, surround or Ambisonics output, flexible audio controls
including a large church reverb.
Aeolus is not very CPU-hungry, and should run without problems on a
e.g. a 1GHz, 256MB machine.
- Cookie: localhost 1593384524
- Buildhost: localhost