- Name: cpufreqd
- Version: 2.4.2
- Release: 16.mga8
- Group: System/Kernel and hardware
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://www.linux.it/~malattia/wiki/index.php/Cpufreqd
- Summary: CPU frequency scaling daemon
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 315518
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
cpufreqd is meant to be a replacement of the speedstep applet you
can find on some other OS, it monitors battery level, AC state and
running programs and adjusts the frequency of the processor according to
a set of rules specified in the config file (see cpufreqd.conf (5)).
It works only with a kernel patched with the cpufreq patch, such as the
standard Mageia kernel.
You also need a supported processor, often found in laptops.
- ExclusiveArch: i386, i486, i586, i686, pentium3, pentium4, athlon, k6, x86_64
- Cookie: localhost 1581542522
- Buildhost: localhost