- Name: ntopng
- Version: 3.3
- Release: 0.git20180313.1.mga7
- Group: Monitoring
- License: GPLv3
- Url: http://www.ntop.org
- Summary: A next generation Network and traffic analyzer
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 24189940
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: kekepower <kekepower>
ntopng is the next generation version of the original ntop.
It is a network packet traffic probe and collector that renders
network usage graphically, similar to what the popular top Unix
command does. It is based on libpcap and it has been written in a
portable way in order to virtually run on every Unix platform and on
Windows as well.
ntopng is easy to use and suitable for monitoring enterprise network
environments. A web browser is used to navigate through ntopng's
rendered web pages for viewing current traffic information and/or to
get a data dump of the collected network network status and statistics.
In the latter case, ntopng can be seen as a simple RMON-like agent with
an embedded web interface.
ntopng feature highlights:
* An intuitive web interface sporting numerous visuals and monitoring graphs.
* Show network traffic and IPv4/IPv6 active hosts.
* Analyse IP traffic and sort it according to the source/destination.
* Limited configuration and administration via the web interface.
* Reduced CPU and memory usage (this varies according to network size and
* Collection of a large number of hosts and network statistic values.
* Discover application protocols by leveraging nDPI (i.e., ntop’s Deep Packet
* Report IP protocol usage sorted by protocol type.
- Cookie: localhost 1520958794
- Buildhost: localhost