- Name: auralquiz
- Version: 0.9.0
- Release: 2.mga6
- Group: Games/Other
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: https://jancoding.wordpress.com/auralquiz/
- Summary: A simple music quiz game for GNU/Linux
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 936598
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
The game plays short pieces of music files from the player's chosen
folders, and presents a question and several answers about
the current song.
The fastest the answer, the more points the player receives. Up to
8 people can play, in a turn-based mode.
The game is quite complete already, but there are more modes
to be added, and several rough edges to polish.
Auralquiz uses Phonon for sound output.
- Cookie: rabbit.mageia.org 1468992744
- Buildhost: rabbit.mageia.org