- Name: bashdb
- Version: 126.96.36.199.1
- Release: 9.mga7
- Group: Development/Other
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://bashdb.sourceforge.net/
- Summary: BASH debugger, the BASH symbolic debugger
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 704549
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: shlomif <shlomif>
The Bash Debugger Project is a source-code debugger for bash,
which follows the gdb command syntax.
The purpose of the BASH debugger is to check
what is going on inside a bash script, while it executes:
* Start a script, specifying conditions that might affect its behavior.
* Stop a script at certain conditions (break points).
* Examine the state of a script.
* Experiment, by changing variable values on the fly.
The 4.0 series is a complete rewrite of the previous series.
Bashdb can be used with ddd: ddd --debugger /usr/bin/bashdb <script-name>.
- Cookie: localhost 1542880737
- Buildhost: localhost