- Name: drakguard-yandex-family-policy
- Version: 0.7.9
- Release: 5.mga7
- Group: System/Configuration
- License: GPLv3+
- Url: http://www.mageialinux.ru
- Summary: Parental control with Yandex Family DNS enable
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 0
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
This tool allows to configure parental control without adult content.
It can block access to web sites. This version consist DNS-protect from
Russian company Yandex: http://dns.yandex.com
Many users want to protect themselves and their children from adult
sites. Yandex's family search algorithms can detect erotica and porn.
When opening a porn site on a computer or in a network with Yandex.DNS
in "Family" mode, the user will see only a closure.
Protection from dangerous sites is present also.
Some websites on the Internet contain malware that is capable of
infecting your computer with a virus. Sometimes viruses can be located
even on a checked site. Other pages are created by hackers and steal
passwords and personal information or take money from telephone accounts.
When attempting to open a site in "Family" modes, Yandex.DNS will block
the download of any information from it and warn the user. Yandex uses
its own anti-virus software that checks sites for malware. Yandex.DNS
uses its own anti-virus software operating on Yandex algorithms, as well
as signature technology by Sophos.
You must enable drakguard and squid services.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1537281371
- Buildhost: localhost