- Name: dovecot-devel
- Version: 2.3.3
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Development/C
- License: MIT and LGPLv2 and BSD-like and Public Domain
- Url: https://dovecot.org
- Summary: Development files for Dovecot IMAP and POP3 server
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 1452048
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: shlomif <shlomif>
Dovecot is an IMAP and POP3 server for Linux/UNIX-like systems, written with
security primarily in mind. Although it's written with C, it uses several
coding techniques to avoid most of the common pitfalls.
Dovecot can work with standard mbox and maildir formats and it's fully
compatible with UW-IMAP and Courier IMAP servers as well as mail clients
accessing the mailboxes directly.
This package contains development files for dovecot.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fstack-protector-all -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1539545297
- Buildhost: localhost