- Name: festival-freebsoft-utils
- Version: 0.10
- Release: 4.mga9
- Group: Sound/Utilities
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://devel.freebsoft.org/festival-freebsoft-utils
- Summary: A collection of utilities that enhance Festival with some useful features
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 124371
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
A collection of utilities that enhance Festival with some useful features.
They provide all that is needed for interaction with Speech Dispatcher.
Key festival-freebsoft-utils features are:
- Generalized concept of input events. festival-freebsoft-utils allows not only
plain text synthesis, but also combining it with sounds. Additionally,
mechanism of logical events mapped to other events is provided.
- Substitution of events for given words.
- High-level voice selection mechanism and setting of basic prosodic parameters.
- Spelling mode.
- Capital letter signalization.
- Punctuation modes, for explicit reading or not reading punctuation characters.
- Incremental synthesis of texts and events.
- Speech Dispatcher support.
- Rudimentary SSML support.
- Enhance the Festival extension language with functions commonly used in Lisp.
- Support for wrapping already defined Festival functions by your own code.
- Everything is written in the extension language, no patching of the Festival
C++ sources is needed.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i686 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1649273835
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: