- Name: checklink
- Version: 4.81
- Release: 8.mga6
- Group: Networking/WWW
- License: W3C License
- Url: http://search.cpan.org/dist/W3C-LinkChecker/
- Summary: A tools to check link on website
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 61633
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: pterjan <pterjan>
The link checker reads an HTML or XHTML document and extracts a list of anchors
It checks that no anchor is defined twice.
It then checks that all the links are dereferenceable, including the fragments.
It warns about HTTP redirects, including directory redirects.
It can check recursively a part of a Web site.
There is a command line version and a CGI version. They both support HTTP basic
authentication. This is achieved in the CGI version by passing through the
authorization information from the user browser to the site tested.
- Cookie: ecosse.mageia.org 1466260653
- Buildhost: ecosse.mageia.org