- Name: dcfldd
- Version: 126.96.36.199
- Release: 7.mga6
- Group: Security
- License: GPLv2+ and BSD and Copyright Only
- Url: http://dcfldd.sourceforge.net/
- Summary: Improved dd, useful for forensics and security
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 166459
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
dcfldd is an enhanced version of GNU dd with features useful for forensics
and security. dcfldd has the following additional features:
* Hashing on-the-fly - dcfldd can hash the input data as it is being
transferred, helping to ensure data integrity.
* Status output - dcfldd can update the user of its progress in terms of
the amount of data transferred and how much longer operation will take.
* Flexible disk wipes - dcfldd can be used to wipe disks quickly
and with a known pattern if desired.
* Image/wipe Verify - dcfldd can verify that a target drive is a
bit-for-bit match of the specified input file or pattern.
* Multiple outputs - dcfldd can output to multiple files or disks at
the same time.
* Split output - dcfldd can split output to multiple files with more
configuration possibilities than the split command.
* Piped output and logs - dcfldd can send all its log data and output
to commands as well as files.
- Cookie: sucuk.mageia.org 1453530795
- Buildhost: sucuk.mageia.org