- Name: cantata
- Version: 2.0.1
- Release: 4.mga6
- Group: Graphical desktop/KDE
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: https://github.com/CDrummond/cantata/
- Summary: Graphical client for the Music Player Daemon (MPD)
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 2158967
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: akien <akien>
Cantata is a (yet another!) graphical client for the music player daemon (MPD).
* Multiple MPD collections.
* Highly customisable layout.
* Songs grouped by album in play queue.
* Context view to show artist, album, and song information of current track.
* Simple tag editor.
* File organizer - use tags to organize files and folders.
* Ability to calculate ReplyGain tags.
* Dynamic playlists.
* Online services; Jamendo, Magnatune, SoundCloud, and Podcasts.
* Radio stream support - with the ability to search for streams via TuneIn,
ShoutCast, or Dirble.
* USB-Mass-Storage and MTP device support.
* Audio CD ripping and playback.
* Playback of non-MPD songs, via simple in-built HTTP server if connected
to MPD via a standard socket, otherwise filepath is sent to MPD.
* MPRISv2 DBUS interface.
* Support for KDE global shortcuts (KDE builds), GNOME media keys, and
standard media keys (via Qxt support).
* Ubuntu/ambiance theme integration.
* Basic support for touch-style interface (views are made 'flickable').
* Ratings support.
- Cookie: rabbit.mageia.org 1488996630
- Buildhost: rabbit.mageia.org