- Name: brogue
- Version: 1.7.5
- Release: 2.mga8
- Group: Games/Arcade
- License: AGPL
- Url: https://sites.google.com/site/broguegame/
- Summary: Roguelike game that favors simplicity over complexity
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 3443907
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
Brogue is a direct descendant of Rogue, unlike other popular modern
roguelikes, and it favors simplicity over complexity, while trying
to ensure that the interactions between components will be interesting
It is possible to play entirely with the keyboard or entirely with
the mouse or a combination of the two as the player chooses.
Brogue can be played either with a libtcod/SDL or a ncurses interface.
See `brogue --help' for more information.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1563993074
- Buildhost: localhost