- Name: enki
- Version: 16.04.1
- Release: 1.mga6
- Group: Editors
- License: GPLv2
- Url: http://enki-editor.org/
- Summary: Advanced text editor for programmers
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 3878339
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: akien <akien>
Enki is an advanced text editor for programmers. It is:
- User friendly. Intuitive interface. Works out of the box.
You don't have to read a lot of docs
- Hacker friendly. Work as quickly as possible.
You don't need your mouse for coding.
- Lighweight. Some IDEs show splashscreen.
Enki will never do it. It just starts quickly.
- Advanced. You invent software. An editor helps you to do a routine job.
- Extensible. Operating systems are designed for running applications.
Enki is designed for running plugins.
- Cross platform. Use your habitual editor on any OS.
Currently has beeen tested on Linux, MacOS X, Windows.
- High quality. No long list of fancy features.
But, what is done, is done well.
- Open source. In GitHub we trust.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: rabbit.mageia.org 1474799898
- Buildhost: rabbit.mageia.org