- Name: apache-commons-vfs
- Version: 2.1
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: Development/Java
- License: ASL 2.0
- Url: http://commons.apache.org/vfs/
- Summary: Commons Virtual File System
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 404059
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various
different file systems. It presents a uniform view of the
files from various different sources, such as the files on
local disk, on an HTTP server, or inside a Zip archive.
Some of the features of Commons VFS are:
* A single consistent API for accessing files of different
* Support for numerous file system types.
* Caching of file information. Caches information in-JVM,
and optionally can cache remote file information on the
local file system.
* Event delivery.
* Support for logical file systems made up of files from
various different file systems.
* Utilities for integrating Commons VFS into applications,
such as a VFS-aware ClassLoader and URLStreamHandlerFactory.
* A set of VFS-enabled Ant tasks.
- Cookie: localhost 1544640010
- Buildhost: localhost
Other version of this rpm: