- Name: cwstudio
- Version: 0.9.5
- Release: 1.mga6
- Group: Communications/Radio
- License: GPLv2
- Url: http://cwstudio.sourceforge.net/
- Summary: Morse code practice software with extended features
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 934074
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: akien <akien>
CWStudio is a fast, computationally efficient and portable generator of various
CW signals for telegraphy training purposes.
Besides efficiency and portability, it is designed to simulate as accurately
as possible real receiving conditions.
It can generate signals of various complexity, from one sine signal without any
noise, to AGC-like complex signals mixed with possible hum, chirp, detuning,
hand irregularities and so on.
The interface is a clean easy to use, modern GUI.
This package also installs CWCURSES which is a retro TUI (text user interface)
It also installs the CWCLI batch generator and player. See the man page.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: ecosse.mageia.org 1485641234
- Buildhost: ecosse.mageia.org