- Name: bmake
- Version: 20161212
- Release: 1.mga6
- Group: Development/Tools
- License: BSD with advertising
- Url: ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/sjg/
- Summary: The NetBSD make(1) tool
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 304717
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: akien <akien>
bmake, the NetBSD make tool, is a program designed to simplify the
maintenance of other programs. The input of bmake is a list of specifications
indicating the files upon which the targets (programs and other files) depend.
bmake then detects which targets are out of date based on their dependencies
and triggers the necessary commands to bring them up to date when that happens.
bmake is similar to GNU make, even though the syntax for the advanced features
supported in Makefiles is very different.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: ecosse.mageia.org 1484413572
- Buildhost: ecosse.mageia.org