- Name: apache-mod_asn
- Version: 1.7
- Release: 1.mga6
- Group: System/Servers
- License: Apache License
- Url: http://mirrorbrain.org/mod_asn/
- Summary: mod_asn looks up the AS and network prefix of IP address
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 665935
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: oden <oden>
mod_asn is an Apache module doing lookups of the autonomous system (AS), and
the network prefix which contains a given (clients) IP address.
It is written with scalability in mind. To do high-speed lookups, it uses the
PostgreSQL ip4r datatype that is indexable with a Patricia Trie algorithm
to store network prefixes. This is the only algorithm that can search through
the ~250.000 existing prefixes in a breeze.
It comes with script to create such a database (and keep it up to date) with
snapshots from global routing data - from a router's "view of the
world", so to speak.
Apache-internally, the module sets the looked up data as env table variables,
for perusal by other Apache modules. In addition, it can send it as response
headers to the client.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: sucuk.mageia.org 1456422174
- Buildhost: sucuk.mageia.org