- Name: freetumble
- Version: 1.1
- Release: 4.mga7
- Group: Games/Arcade
- License: GPLv3+ and CC-BY-SA and CC-BY
- Url: https://github.com/akien-mga/freetumble
- Summary: Colourful puzzle game with three game modes
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 14659272
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
FreeTumble is a free colourful puzzle game for Windows and Linux.
It features three game modes, with simple rules but different gameplay.
NORMAL: Click groups of 3 or more stones to make them disappear.
Each time you click a group, a new row will be added. Don't let the
stones reach the top of the grid or you're done, and make a good use
of the various bonus stones available!
MOTION: Pretty much the same as the 'Normal' game, but real time:
the new row will be added after an amount of time (decreasing as the
player level increases).
CLASSIC: Click groups of two or more stones to make them disappear.
Try to clear the entire grid to get the best score.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1537828179
- Buildhost: localhost