- Name: editobj2
- Version: 0.4
- Release: 10.mga7
- Group: Development/Python
- License: GPLv2
- Url: http://home.gna.org/oomadness/en/editobj/
- Summary: Tkinter dialog box for editing any Python object
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 118190
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
EditObj2 can create and display a Tkinter dialog box for editing any Python
object (similarly to what Java call a Bean editor, but for Python object).
EditObj2 is a useful tool for writing (text or non-text) editors of all
kinds, including GUI editor, 3D editor,... It also includes a Python console.
EditObj2 supports also lists, dictionaries and hierarchies (nested lists)
edition. EditObj2 includes also a tree widget for Tkinter, an event framework
and a mutiple undo/redo system.
- Cookie: localhost 1537293735
- Buildhost: localhost