- Name: etckeeper
- Version: 1.18.8
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: System/Configuration
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://etckeeper.branchable.com/
- Summary: Store /etc in a SCM system (git, mercurial, bzr or darcs)
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 64174
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: solbu <solbu>
The etckeeper program is a tool to let /etc be stored in a git,
mercurial, bzr or darcs repository. It hooks into yum to automatically
commit changes made to /etc during package upgrades. It tracks file
metadata that version control systems do not normally support, but that
is important for /etc, such as the permissions of /etc/shadow. It's
quite modular and configurable, while also being simple to use if you
understand the basics of working with version control.
The default backend is git, if want to use a another backend please
install the appropriate tool (mercurial, darcs or bzr).
To use bzr as backend, please also install the etckeeper-bzr package.
To start using the package please read /usr/share/doc/etckeeper/README.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1541620791
- Buildhost: localhost