- Name: diffutils
- Version: 3.3
- Release: 6.mga6
- Group: Development/Other
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/
- Summary: A GNU collection of diff utilities
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 951359
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
Diffutils includes four utilities: diff, cmp, diff3 and sdiff.
* Diff compares two files and shows the differences, line by line.
* The cmp command shows the offset and line numbers where two files differ,
or cmp can show the characters that differ between the two files.
* The diff3 command shows the differences between three files. Diff3 can be
used when two people have made independent changes to a common original;
diff3 can produce a merged file that contains both persons' changes and
warnings about conflicts.
* The sdiff command can be used to list diff of two files side by side or
merge two files interactively.
Install diffutils if you need to compare text files.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: ecosse.mageia.org 1455174081
- Buildhost: ecosse.mageia.org