- Name: keystore-explorer
- Version: 5.3.2
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: Security
- License: GPLv3+
- Url: http://www.keystore-explorer.org/
- Summary: Multipurpose keystore and certificate tool
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 9327984
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
KeyStore Explorer is a user friendly GUI application for creating,
managing and examining keystores, keys, certificates, certificate
requests, certificate revocation lists and more.
* Create, load, save and convert between various KeyStore types: JKS,
JCEKS, PKCS#12, BKS (V1 and V2) and UBER.
* Change KeyStore and KeyStore entry passwords.
* Delete or rename KeyStore entries.
* Cut/copy/paste KeyStore entries.
* Append certificates to key pair certificate chains.
* Generate RSA, ECC and DSA key pairs with self-signed X.509 certificates.
* Apply X.509 certificate extensions to generated key pairs and Certificate.
Signing Requests (CSRs).
* View X.509 Certificate, CRL and CRL entry X.509 V3 extensions.
* Import and export keys and certificates in many formats: PKCS#12, PKCS#8,
PKCS#7, DER/PEM X.509 certificate files, Microsoft PVK, SPC, PKI Path,
* Generate, view and sign CSRs in PKCS #10 and SPKAC formats.
* Sign JAR files, J2ME MIDlet Applications files and CSRs.
* Configure a CA Certs KeyStore for use with KeyStore operations.
- Cookie: localhost 1537407039
- Buildhost: localhost