- Name: apache-rat
- Version: 0.12
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Development/Java
- License: ASL 2.0
- Url: http://creadur.apache.org/rat/
- Summary: Apache Release Audit Tool (RAT)
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 32929
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
Release Audit Tool (RAT) is a tool to improve accuracy and efficiency when
checking releases. It is heuristic in nature: making guesses about possible
problems. It will produce false positives and cannot find every possible
issue with a release. It's reports require interpretation.
RAT was developed in response to a need felt in the Apache Incubator to be
able to review releases for the most common faults less labor intensively.
It is therefore highly tuned to the Apache style of releases.
This package just contains meta-data, you will want either apache-rat-tasks,
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=generic -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1539151150
- Buildhost: localhost