- Name: bazel
- Version: 0.19.2
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: Development/Tools
- License: ASL 2.0
- Url: https://bazel.build/
- Summary: A fast, scalable, multi-language and extensible build system
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 381933653
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: kekepower <kekepower>
Bazel is an open-source build and test tool similar to Make, Maven, and Gradle.
It uses a human-readable, high-level build language. Bazel supports projects in
multiple languages and builds outputs for multiple platforms. Bazel supports
large codebases across multiple repositories, and large numbers of users.
Build and test software of any size, quickly and reliably.
- Speed up your builds and tests: Bazel only rebuilds what is necessary.
With advanced local and distributed caching, optimized dependency analysis
and parallel execution, you get fast and incremental builds.
- One tool, multiple languages: Build and test Java, C++, Android, iOS, Go,
and a wide variety of other language platforms. Bazel runs on Windows,
macOS, and Linux.
- Scalable: Bazel helps you scale your organization, codebase, and continuous
integration solution. It handles codebases of any size, in multiple
repositories or a huge monorepo.
- Extensible to your needs: Easily add support for new languages and platforms
with Bazel's familiar extension language. Share and re-use language rules
written by the growing Bazel community.
- Cookie: localhost 1542647335
- Buildhost: localhost