- Name: remove-old-kernels
- Version: 0.99
- Release: 1.mga9
- Group: System/Kernel and hardware
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: https://bugs.mageia.org/show_bug.cgi?id=24403
- Summary: Remove old kernels safely and cleanly
- Architecture: noarch
- Size: 27709
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: barjac <barjac>
Remove old kernels safely and cleanly.
As it uses urpme, the grub2 menu is automatically updated.
Once installed it is run by by cron.weekly to
reduce the maximum number of installed kernels. (Default is three)
The number of kernels kept may be adjusted to any number
above and including two in /etc/remove-old-kernels.cfg.
It may also be run manually in interactive mode from the desktop menu,
under Tools -> System tools, or from the command line.
- Cookie: localhost 1666875669
- Buildhost: localhost