- Name: eterm
- Version: 0.9.7
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: Terminals
- License: BSD
- Url: https://git.enlightenment.org/apps/eterm.git
- Summary: Terminal emulator
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 2400836
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
Eterm is a color vt102 terminal emulator intended as a replacement for Xterm.
It is designed with a Freedom of Choice philosophy, leaving as much power,
flexibility, and freedom as possible in the hands of the user.
It is designed to look good and work well, but takes a feature-rich approach
rather than one of minimalism while still maintaining speed and efficiency.
It works on any windowmanager/desktop environment, although it is designed
to work and integrate best with Enlightenment.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1537760448
- Buildhost: localhost