- Name: e2guardian
- Version: 5.2.2
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: System/Servers
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://e2guardian.org/cms/
- Summary: Open Source web content filter
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 3406125
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: daviddavid <daviddavid>
e2guardian is an Open Source web content filter, It filters the actual
content of pages based on many methods including phrase matching, request
header and URL filtering, etc. It does not purely filter based on a banned
list of sites.
e2guardian is a content filtering proxy that works in conjunction with
another caching proxy such as Squid or Oops.
e2guardian is a fork of DansGuardian and the maintainers fully acknowledge
the work carried out by and the copyright of Daniel Baron and other
contributors to the Dansguardian project.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1540976024
- Buildhost: localhost