- Name: amarok
- Version: 2.8.90
- Release: 10.mga7
- Epoch: 3
- Group: Sound/Players
- License: GPLv2 and LGPLv2 and GFDL
- Url: http://amarok.kde.org/
- Summary: A powerful media player for KDE4
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 21686248
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: mokraemer <mokraemer>
* Music Collection:
You have a huge music library and want to locate tracks quickly? Let amaroK's
powerful Collection take care of that! It's a database powered music store,
which keeps track of your complete music library, allowing you to find any
title in a matter of seconds.
* Intuitive User Interface:
You will be amazed to see how easy amaroK is to use! Simply drag-and-drop files
into the playlist. No hassle with complicated buttons or tangled menus.
Listening to music has never been easier!
* Streaming Radio:
Web streams take radio to the next level: Listen to thousands of great radio
stations on the internet, for free! amaroK provides excellent streaming
support, with advanced features, such as displaying titles of the currently
* Context Browser:
This tool provides useful information on the music you are currently listening
to, and can make listening suggestions, based on your personal music taste. An
innovate and unique feature.
amaroK is compatible with XMMS visualization plugins. Allows you to use the
great number of stunning visualizations available on the net. 3d visualizations
with OpenGL are a great way to enhance your music experience.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1531171332
- Buildhost: localhost