- Name: dcraw
- Version: 9.28.0
- Release: 2.mga7
- Group: Graphics/Photography
- License: Freely redistributable without restriction
- Url: http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/
- Summary: Reads the raw image formats of 279 digital cameras
- Architecture: x86_64
- Size: 724645
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: umeabot <umeabot>
Reads and processes raw images from more than 279 digital cameras.
Raw images are the data directly read from the CCD of the camera,
without in-camera processing, without lossy JPEG compression, and in
36 or 48 bits color depth (TIFF has 24 bits). Problem of the raw
images is that they are in proprietary, camera-specific formats as
once, there seems not to be a standard format for high-color-depth
images, and second, the raw images contain headers with information
about camera settings.
This is a collection of command line tools to read and convert the raw
image files and also to get camera setting information out of them.
This program does not download the files from the camera, it only
processes the already downloaded files. Depending on your camera
model, mount your camera as a USB mass-storage device, use GPhoto2
("gtkam", "digikam", "flphoto", "gphoto2"), or a flash card reader for
downloading the files.
- OptFlags: -O2 -g -pipe -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -fstack-protector --param=ssp-buffer-size=4 -fasynchronous-unwind-tables
- Cookie: localhost 1537740044
- Buildhost: localhost