- Name: courier-unicode
- Version: 2.1
- Release: 1.mga7
- Group: System/Libraries
- License: GPLv3
- Url: http://www.courier-mta.org/unicode/
- Summary: A library implementing algorithms related to the Unicode Standard
- Architecture: aarch64
- Size: 452137
- Distribution: Mageia
- Vendor: Mageia.Org
- Packager: wally <wally>
This library implements several algorithms related to the Unicode Standard:
* Look up uppercase, lowercase, and titlecase equivalents of a unicode
* Implementation of grapheme and work breaking rules.
* Implementation of line breaking rules.
Several ancillary functions, like looking up the unicode character that
corresponds to some HTML 4.0 entity (such as “&”, for example), and
determining the normal width or a double-width status of a unicode character.
Also, an adaptation of the iconv(3) API for this unicode library.
This library also implements C++ bindings for these algorithms.
The current release of the Courier Unicode library is based on the Unicode
- Cookie: localhost 1540403139
- Buildhost: localhost