- Name: libtorrent
- Version: 0.12.5
- Release: 1mdv2009.1
- Group: Networking/File transfer
- License: GPLv2+
- Url: http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/
- Summary: BitTorrent library written in C++ for *nix
- Architecture: i586
- Size: 596729
- Distribution: Mandriva Linux
- Vendor: Mandriva
- Packager: Götz Waschk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
LibTorrent is a BitTorrent library written in C++ for *nix. It is designed to
avoid redundant copying and storing of data that other clients and libraries
suffer from. Licensed under the GPL.
Basic features have been implemented and a ncurses client is included. Sloppy
and biased test runs have shown that transferring a 200 MB file with libTorrent
uses 1/4 of the CPU time that the official BitTorrent client requires.
The library and client are under heavy development. They are stable enough to
handle any torrents I throw at them these days.
Jari Sundell <email@example.com>
- Cookie: n3.mandriva.com 1254580179
- Buildhost: n3.mandriva.com
Other version of this rpm: